Three Oaks offers many enriching programs including Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging, Child & Family, and Internships. We welcome you to learn more about them.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) are key concepts crucial for building a fair and equitable society. Diversity definition simply means the differences between people, and equity is about securing everyone's access to the same opportunities and resources. Inclusion creates a welcoming and respectful environment; belonging is the feeling of being accepted and having a sense of community.
An introduction to the techniques and treatment modalities our Child & Family team provides: Family therapy, therapy for children, Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Child Parent Psychotherapy, Parent Child Interaction Therapy, Child-Centered Play Therapy, Child Parent Relationship Training, FirstPlay.
Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness offers a comprehensive internship experience for Masters-level students who are looking to gain clinical experience in a private group practice setting. Here at Three Oaks, students have the following opportunities:
- Learn trauma-informed ways of working with clients & gain exposure to evidenced-based practices such as CBT, DBT, ACT, EMDR and Brainspotting.
- Collaborate with all clinicians at Three Oaks during regularly scheduled consultations.
- Receive weekly one-on-one supervision with a fully-licensed clinician
- Shadow clinicians during therapy sessions with clients.
- Learn how to build and manage a caseload of clients.
- Learn how to create a group curriculum from the ground up.
- Learn how to manage administrative tasks including notes, intake, assessment, scheduling, payment and mental status exams.