We are honored that you're interested in joining the Three Oaks team! We are no longer accepting applications for the May 2023-May 2024 school year. Applications will reopen on August 1, 2023 for the May 2024-May 2025 school year and will stay open until all available positions have been filled.
Please note: To be considered for placement, a commitment to complete your full, year-long internship with us is required.
Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness offers a comprehensive internship experience for Masters-level students who are looking to gain clinical experience in a private group practice setting. Here at Three Oaks, students have the following opportunities:
- Learn trauma-informed ways of working with clients & gain exposure to evidenced-based practices such as CBT, DBT, ACT, EMDR and Brainspotting.
- Collaborate with all clinicians at Three Oaks during regularly scheduled consultations.
- Receive weekly one-on-one supervision with a fully-licensed clinician
- Shadow clinicians during therapy sessions with clients.
- Learn how to build and manage a caseload of clients.
- Learn how to create a group curriculum from the ground up.
- Learn how to manage administrative tasks including notes, intake, assessment, scheduling, payment and mental status exams.
Please direct your questions to the Internship Program Manager:
Pressley Cox, LCMHC, LCAS
email | firstname.lastname@example.org
Click [here] to learn more about what it's like working with a Clinical Intern.