We are honored that you're interested in joining our team! Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness offers a comprehensive internship experience for Masters-level students who are looking to gain clinical experience in a private group practice setting. Here at Three Oaks, students have the following opportunities:
- Learn trauma-informed ways of working with clients & gain exposure to evidenced-based practices such as CBT, DBT, ACT, EMDR and Brainspotting.
- Collaborate with all clinicians at Three Oaks during regularly scheduled consultations.
- Receive weekly one-on-one supervision with a fully-licensed clinician
- Shadow clinicians during therapy sessions with clients.
- Learn how to build and manage a caseload of clients.
- Learn how to create a group curriculum from the ground up.
- Learn how to manage administrative tasks including notes, intake, assessment, scheduling, payment and mental status exams.
Our internship supervisors are currently accepting applications to be reviewed this upcoming spring for our next intern program (Fall 2021, Spring 2022). Due to the nature of the clients we serve, and our desire to provide an excellent quality of care, Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness cannot accommodate students looking to satisfy practicum requirements for their graduate program at this time. We are NOT offering internship opportunities during the summer.
** No applications will be reviewed after February 28th. **
Please direct any questions to our Clinical Intern Supervisors:
Ally Fischman, MS, LCMHC, NCC
email | email@example.com
Sara Crow, MEd, LCMHC, NCC
email | firstname.lastname@example.org