The application cycle for our Fall 2022/Spring 2023 academic year-long internship is closed.
We are honored that you're interested in joining our team! Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness offers a comprehensive internship experience for Masters-level students who are looking to gain clinical experience in a private group practice setting. Here at Three Oaks, students have the following opportunities:
- Learn trauma-informed ways of working with clients & gain exposure to evidenced-based practices such as CBT, DBT, ACT, EMDR and Brainspotting.
- Collaborate with all clinicians at Three Oaks during regularly scheduled consultations.
- Receive weekly one-on-one supervision with a fully-licensed clinician
- Shadow clinicians during therapy sessions with clients.
- Learn how to build and manage a caseload of clients.
- Learn how to create a group curriculum from the ground up.
- Learn how to manage administrative tasks including notes, intake, assessment, scheduling, payment and mental status exams.
Our next application cycle will open October 1, 2022 for applicants interested in completing their internship from Fall 2023 - Spring 2024. We encourage you to apply early if interested. The online application form and details will be available at that time. Applicant forms will be reviewed as they are received and applicants will be offered interviews based upon best fit. Once internship spaces are full, the application cycle will be closed.
We do NOT currently accept Practicum students or semester/summer only internships.
Please direct your questions to the Internship Program Manager:
Pressley Cox, LCMHCA, LCAS, NCC
email | firstname.lastname@example.org