We are honored that you're interested in joining the Three Oaks team! Our internship program is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2023 - Spring 2024 academic year. The internship application will be made available online only from October 1 - October 15, 2022 at 5pm. Please complete the entire form and attach required documents to the application below. Applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applicants will be contacted via email & offered interviews based upon best fit with our practice. Thank you for your internship interest with us at Three Oaks!
We do NOT accept Practicum students or semester/summer only internships.
Three Oaks Behavioral Health & Wellness offers a comprehensive internship experience for Masters-level students who are looking to gain clinical experience in a private group practice setting. Here at Three Oaks, students have the following opportunities:
- Learn trauma-informed ways of working with clients & gain exposure to evidenced-based practices such as CBT, DBT, ACT, EMDR and Brainspotting.
- Collaborate with all clinicians at Three Oaks during regularly scheduled consultations.
- Receive weekly one-on-one supervision with a fully-licensed clinician
- Shadow clinicians during therapy sessions with clients.
- Learn how to build and manage a caseload of clients.
- Learn how to create a group curriculum from the ground up.
- Learn how to manage administrative tasks including notes, intake, assessment, scheduling, payment and mental status exams.
Please direct your questions to the Internship Program Manager:
Pressley Cox, LCMHC, LCAS
email | email@example.com
Click [here] to learn more about what it's like working with a Clinical Intern.